Re: [Bugs Bunny's Clubhouse] Please no E_C_ in this group, SHUT THE F*** UP!

  • bugsy_gurl14
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2003
      Whoa, I am SOOOOO lost. What the hell just happened in here? I should
      seriously check in more often.
      --- In BugsBunnysClubhouse@yahoogroups.com, Mary Marshall
      <ppgbubblesfan1@y...> wrote:

      > HELLO THERE TJH411
      > FIRST OF ALL, AN E_C IS NOT A SILLY GAME. IT IS AN HONOR YOU COULD
      HAVE RECEIVED BUT WAS BEING TOO STUBBORN. YOU COULD HAVE WON AN E_C,
      BUT YOU WERE TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT WHAT IT WAS. AND SECOND OF ALL,
      IS IT MY FAULT I COULDN'T EXPLAIN IT. THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN THIS
      WORLD YOU JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN! NOBODY BUT YOU WHINED ABOUT THIS IN THE
      GROUP. YOU ACT LIKE SUCH A KID. HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY?
      > "T <tjh411@y...>" <tjh411@y...> wrote:Please don't play that game
      in this group...I like this group,but
      > don't have time to play silly games on something that cannot be
      > explained.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.