greetings

  • davepyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2002
      Hello. I've been a Bugs Bunny fan for ages. When I was a kid I
      enjoyed coming home after school and watching the cartoons.
      Unfortunately now, we get talk shows in the afternoon.
      My wife and I have accumulated several tapes of Bugs Bunny cartoons,
      tho we are still looking for one wiht her favorite episoe: Hillbilly
      Hare.
      One thing I was wondering about, who's Lola Bunny?