Re: tattoos

  • bugsbunny25_lt
    Message 1 of 244 , Jul 4, 2000
      Neeh, no tattoos here, doc! It feels that it has
      been eons since I posted to this club. I see that I
      got a few new fans. Welcome, don't be shy, post.
      Well, I allow membership for those active or not, and
      unlike some Bugs Bunnies that allow only active
      membership. Again, don't be shy, post doc!
    • ivellios1988pl
      Message 244 of 244 , Mar 10 11:17 AM
        Hey ladies and gentlemen, new member here :D
        Greetings
        Honey-maniac