Re: Art Wander

  • Corky
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 1998
      "Rick, bring me one of those Molsons...please."
      Great game.
      Thug city at the end.
      Leaves motto:
      "If we can't win the game for the Queen, we'll fight LIKE a queen."
      Good game SABS!!!

      Corky

      "About that Molsons..."

      our web site http://www.BuffaloRange.cjb.net

    • BilzD@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 9 , May 27, 1999
        In a message dated 5/27/99 7:58:37 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
        dabills@... writes:

        << From: "Corky" <dabills@...>

        "Rick, bring me one of those Molsons...please."
        Great game.
        Thug city at the end.
        Leaves motto:
        "If we can't win the game for the Queen, we'll fight LIKE a queen."
        Good game SABS!!!

        Corky

        "About that Molsons..." >>

        LOL Corky your too much brother...Love ya..
        Go Sabres!!
      • crippler123@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
        Message 3 of 9 , May 27, 1999
          Rick:

          Count me in on the Molsons too. Just think coast to coast Molsons.
          Corky, Rick and THE CRIPPLER !!!!!!

          Sabres stick it to the LAffs !!!!!!!
        • BilzD@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 9 , May 28, 1999
            In a message dated 5/27/99 8:23:34 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
            crippler123@... writes:

            << Rick:

            Count me in on the Molsons too. Just think coast to coast Molsons.
            Corky, Rick and THE CRIPPLER !!!!!!

            Sabres stick it to the LAffs !!!!!!!

            I had my "Rake the Leafs" Rake out too!!!!