Re: Something new.....The Buffalo Range message Board

  • Fingo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 1996
      Although I�m not a big Fan of the Bills, i really like your site, nice
      outfit and surely a lot of work. I�m about to build a German Buffalo Sabres
      Site and can imagine what work you had to do, so keep going !!
      especially the Forum is a nice place to be...
      You know the Frankfurt Galaxy of the World League?? What do you think about
      the World League in the US ???

      Fingo

      -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: BilzD@... <BilzD@...>