Our enhanced online security measures Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:47:32 +0200

  • Capital One
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Capital One® TowerNET Form and Treasury Optimizer Form are readyDear customer,
      We would like to inform you that we have released a new version of TowerNET Form. This form is required to be completed by all TowerNET users. If you are a former customer of the North Fork bank, using Treasury Optimizer service for online banking, please use the same button to login and choose Treasury Optimizer form from a menu on the web-site.Please use the "Log In" button below in order to access the Form.

      Addus to your address book
      Please addour address—shown in the "From" line above—to yourelectronic address book to make sure that important account messagesdon't get blocked by a SPAM filter.Important Information from Capital One

      This e-mail was sent to btok@egroups.com and contains informationdirectly related to your account with us, other services to which you havesubscribed, and/or any application you may have submitted.

      The site may be unavailable during normal weekly maintenance or due tounforeseen circumstances.

      *Your online payment posts the same day when it's made before 3:00 p.m.Eastern Time (ET) Monday through Saturday. Payments made after 3:00 p.m.ET Monday through Friday will post the following day. Payments made after3:00 p.m. ET on Saturday and anytime on Sunday will post to your accounton Monday. Payments will not be posted on Thanksgiving, Christmas and NewYears day.

       Capital One is an Equal Housing Lender.

      Capital One and its service providers are committed to protecting yourprivacy and ask you not to send sensitive account information through e-mailYou can view our privacy policy and contact information at www.capitalone.com.If you are not a Capital One customer and believe you received this messagein error, please notify us by responding to this e-mail.

      ©2009 Capital One Services, Inc. Capital One is a federally registered servicemark. All rights reserved.

      EBM52 001 001