Morin

  • Fingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 1996
      Morin played for the Berlin Capitals. My sister lives in Berlin and if you wish i can ask her, if she can get hats from them.
      i�m looking for some links to that team, too
      http://www.hof.baynet.de/~Klugi/ you might find some links to the Berlin Capitals on this site !!
      wait i found one :
      http://www.berlin-capitals.de/
      they might have some time for you because without Morin they didn�t make the playoffs, which have already started in Germany.
      Perhaps i�m going to see my sister at the weekend and watch the Semifinals with the other team in Berlin called the 'Eisb�ren Berlin', so tell me if i should ask her...
      goto the Fanartikel, their you can see several caps, unfortunately without pictures (schwarz =black/rot=red/Erwachsener=adults/Kinder=childs) ok have a look
      I hope i could help a little bit

      what about that trade Rhett Warrener and 5th round pick 1999 to Buffalo for Mike Wilson (to Florida) ???
      and the Red Wings add anther Defensman with Ulf Samuelson after adding Chris Chelios ...........

      Fingo