Fwd: Tonight Was A Great Game But A Nail Biting Shootout

  • Frank R.Schoonover
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      --- In NHL-Sabres@yahoogroups.com, "Frank R.Schoonover"
      <frschoonover@...> wrote:

      Dera Fellow Sabres Fans

      I am happy tonight.I was listening to the Sabres game tonight via
      online and it was great.Yes Sir.The Sabres shocked the Ottawa
      Senators
      tonight in overtime by a score of 7-6.The most shocking thing was
      the
      overtime goal by Chris Drury.It was 18 seconds into the first
      overtime
      period when that goal was scored by Drury.

      The whole game was something.I mean,each and every period was a goal
      scoring shootout.The scores being tied in each period.WOW!!!!Great
      game but an edge of your seat thrillride.

      Are there any other fans out there who share my sentiments about
      tonights game?If so,I would love to hear from you.Please comment
      freely.I would love to hear from all of you.Sincerely Frank
      R.Schoonover

      --- End forwarded message ---