Any Sabres fans still out there?

  • bilzd.geo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2002
      We have a great Sabres message board at www.BuffaloRange.com, join us
      for some puck talk!
    • crippler123@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2002
        Click for Tonawanda, New York Forecast BOB STARR
      • bts711@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 24, 2002
          Bob, 'm still out there although nothing has been posted  on this group for awhile.
          When you coming to town for holidays?    Sabres really suck this year :-(

          Doug Pagano

          bts711@...
          buffaloteamsets@...
        • crippler123@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 25, 2002
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 25, 2002
              Can someone please tell me how Johan Hecht is playing?

              Hecht is one of the leading scorers on this team and is
              playing well.

              Doug