The NHL up to its usual shenanigans

  • Stephen Weisenreder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
      What's up with this Zigomanis thing?!? Why must the NHL constantly look for
      ways to mess with the Buffalo Sabres. When will those goofs quit
      embarrassing themselves and the sport and just let the Sabres go about
      business. I don't know the details of the whole Zigomanis thing, but it
      just seems to me that you never hear about the NHL messing with its favorite
      teams like this (you know what I mean: Pittsburgh, Detroit etc... those star
      laden teams that always get their way).

      for the next captain, as would Rhett Warrener. I can't agree more about the
      need for a power forward. The one element that was missing in the big games
      that we lost was that we couldn't get a clutch goal. Had there been a power
      forward to jam in one more goal in any one of 3 of the games we lost to the
      Penguins (bastards) we wouldn't have lost. I wouldn't pay much for Roenick,
      however. He's a lot of money for someone who picks and chooses when to show
      up.

      Steve.
      stephenw@...
    • gratsisgr8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
        Deadline was 5:00 pm and supposedly the Sabres missed it.  That's not the
        fault of the NHL...
        And players who re-enter the draft are usually picked later than when they
        were originally drafted, so the Sabres still have a chance to pick him up
        again.
        Melanie