Fwd: Best of WNY Newsletter

  • BilzD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
      In a message dated 3/5/01 12:42:48 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
      comments@... writes:

      Best of WNY.com

      http://www.bestofwny.com/
      2/25/01
             Issue 26

      Robert J. Yetto, D.D.S.
      Esthetic Dentistry
      Making beautiful smiles
      1301 North Forest Road, Suite #3,
      Amherst, New York 14221 USA (suburban Buffalo).
      Phone (716) 631-0954 or Fax (716) 631-0955.
      IMPESSIVE IMPRINTS
      Promotional items for your business.
      The Wurlitzer Building  N. Tonawanda NY   692-0905
      WNY Community Message Board You can now post your
      messages directly to Best of WNY! Arts and Entertainment
      Mira is back from vacation and has a couple new movie reviews
      for you and  Bob has stocked our CD player for the month.
      Enter to Win 3 CDs from local bands! Food & Dining
      Our friend Rose Parlato shares more of her recipes and quick tips
      on our newest page. Find links to all your favorite food sites and
      see what we have cooking!
      Enter To Win a Makeover courtesy of Linda Stamates and
      Leto's Hair Studio! Sports
      Back from the Dead
      By David B. Lukow
      Goalies get paid to stop shots. Bryan Finnerty stopped the
      bleeding.
      The starting goalkeeper for the Buffalo Blizzard of the National
      Professional Soccer League (NPSL), Finnerty has played the
      starring role in his team’s recent resurgence. Business and Finance
      Diversify, be patient, and riches can follow
      By Richard Schroeder
      Lots of investors have gotten the message that diversification
      helps to reduce their risks. By not risking all of your eggs in
      one basket you won’t get hurt by one egg breaking.
      Comix Cafe  Dinner Show package $15.95 Fri. thru Sun.
      3163 Eggert rd.  716-835-4242
      WNY Community Message Board You can now post your
      messages directly to
      Best of WNY! Health
      Myofascial Release
      By Judi Gawron
      Myofascial release is a highly interactive stretching technique
      that requires feedback from the patient's body to determine
      the direction, force and duration of the stretch and to facilitate
      maximum relaxation of the tense tissues.
      Enter To Win  a massage from Hands-On Therapeutic Massage! News
      Fernbach internships available
      College students seeking an internship may qualify for the
      summer 2001 internship program at the Buffalo Niagara
      Partnership. Home and Garden
      Wild Things
      By Karen Vizzi
      Local gardener Karen Vizzi shares her love of the outdoors and
      gardening in her latest installment of her column Wild Things. WNY Weather &
      Marine Forecast

      What's the weather forecast for the day? How about the rest of
      the week? Check that out here.
      NEW! NEW! NEW! Check out what's happening on
      your favorite
      slopes for skiing and boarding! WNY Ski Conditions
      The Bottom Line    Bar, Restaurant & Music Club
      1141 Military Rd. Kenmore
      (Kitchen open til 2 AM) 874-1360
      LaborHealth Trust fund
      Union-Built Health Care Plans with Benefits Union Members
      Want & the Extras They Deserve!
      Phone: 716-608-7777
      Fax: 716-608-0008
      TAP ENTERTAINMENT
      Marketing and Promotional Campaign Developers
      Catering, Cocktail socials, Fundraisers
      Full onsite promotional assistance
      Patterson Consulting & TAP Entertainment
      716-822-1389   or   TAP@...
      Contact us!! The Best of WNY contact page lists our entire staff
      and how to get in contact with us. Click here to find us. Your input and
      suggestions are not only welcome, they are going to be the
      foundation of our site and we welcome your emails, editorials, news
      stories,
      community news and advertising inquiries.
      Send to:
      Carrie Fascia  Senior Editor
      carriefascia@... Best Regards Robert Luterek  Publisher/Design
      Editor
      rluterek@...
      If you would like to be removed from our newsletter
      mail list reply to this email

      with the word REMOVE in the subject box.