re sabres on a roll !!!!!!!!

  • hasekisno1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      I think the sabres will make a strong run as lomg as we have  constant goal
      scoring that has been are down fall we need to be above league avg on goal
      scoring to have a chance at the cup!!!! and are road game win perct needs to
      be around .549 or better !!!! Peca coming back would be nice too, but his
      price is tooo high no matter what people say!!!! he needs to score year in
      and year out to get what he is asking for, his defense is truly great but for
      that price he needs to hit 35+ goals a year go sabres!!!! biron is are future
      we must take care of him and keep maxuim and gratton also
    • sabsrasmussen09@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        sabs on a roll? think not....the first 2 periods were like lack of effort esp
        by defense today! the ending of the third was awesome though! they need to
        play a full game like they played in the 3rd! What was up with the wide
        shots? they had that game tied if it weren't for the wide shots! ne one else
        go?

        #1 Rasmussen Fan
        Moderator of WWFNHLDivas-subscribe@egroups.com
        "One day you want me then the next you leave it's neverending,
        I'm getting use to it"-Stir