Re: FABISZEWSKI photo and KONCZAL, WOZNIAK, and FABISZEWSKI surnames

  • jimkarenstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      I am related to Martha Wozniack Mazurowski. Did you figure out the
      cousins?

      --- In BuffaloPolonia@yahoogroups.com, Bruce G Szczepankiewicz
      <julieszczepankiewicz@...> wrote:

      > My husband's grandmother gave me an old photograph of the
      FABISZEWSKI
      > family. It shows a family group consisting of a couple, the wife's
      mother,
      > and the couple's 7 sons. If any FABISZEWSKI descendants would like
      a copy,
      > or can help me identify any of the children in the photo, please
      contact
      > me. I'm reasonably certain that the mother in the photo is
      Katherine
      > KONCZAL FABISZEWSKI, but I don't know her husband's first name. The
      > grandmother in the photo is Katherine's mother, Anna Konczal, and I
      believe
      > her maiden name was WOZNIAK. Anna was born in 1850, and died in
      1922, and
      > I'm guessing the photo may have been taken around 1910.
      >
      > Also related to this family are a Joseph KONCZAL, Rose KONCZAL
      CIECHANSKI,
      > Laura KUNCZAL BRZOSKOWSKI (BURCH) and Martha E. WOZNIAK MAZUROWSKI.
      > Grandma saved all the obituary notices and funeral home prayer
      cards for
      > these people, and knows they're cousins, but doesn't know exactly
      how. any
      > information is appreciated!
      >
      > Julie

    • Bruce Szczepankiewicz
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi Jim,

        Actually, I never did. I moved on to researching other lines. Do you have any clues about how they might be related?

        Julie