Re: [BuffaloPolonia] Genealogical favor needed

  • traci brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2006
      if you google St. Stan Cemetary or try an obit lookup, it actually gives you very nice pictures. one of the old and one of the new.

      Christine Abrams <cabrams755@...> wrote: Is there anyone in the Buffalo area that has the ability to take some digital photos and email them to me, please? I'm getting ready to go visit family in Texas (I'm in NJ) and want to give them a book I've been creating in my Personal Ancestral File program. I want to include pictures of the addresses in Buffalo from which I've found my relatives. I know the current view won't represent what they were like in and around 1915-1930, but at least it's something.

      80 Gibson St.
      128 Beck
      587 Fillmore Ave
      1456 Broadway
      218 Sears St.
      Front gate or sign of St. Stanislaw Cemetery

      Thank you so much,

      Christine n. Kolisz

      Buffalo personal injury lawyer Buffalo grove real estate Buffalo loan Buffalo home loan Buffalo isp Buffalo debt consolidation

    • traci brown