Pacer surname

  • polish_danish_mommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi! I know my relatives settled in Buffalo. I have census records and
      a few draft cards. Looking for more personal information or any
      pictures. Most settled around 1902 - 04. I can't find any newspaper
      articles or anything. I know the Pacer Funeral Home is in the family,
      but I can't find any history of it. If anybody has anything I'd
      greatly appreciate it. Thank you.