Lewandowski Family

  • Julie Szczepankiewicz
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4 12:34 PM
      Hello,

      I'm trying to contact a Gerard Lewandowski, whom I believe I
      originally "met" on this list. I have some new information on
      Lewandowski ancestors to share, but the e-mail address I have for
      him must be incorrect or outdated, because my message
      keeps "bouncing". If you're out there, Gerard, please contact me.
      Thanks!

      Julie Szczepankiewicz
      Lake Villa, Illinois
    • EFS4170@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4 8:53 PM
        Hello,

        Sorry but this is not the address. I don't know a Gerard Lewandowski.