Article regarding NARA

  • szal@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      I try not to get involved in the political brew-ha-ha.... but I wonder
      why the current head of state is getting involved in the NARA? What
      would the records of the former President George Bush have that his son
      is interested in possibly not making public.... and would this be just
      to those records or other records of genealogical value be effected as
      well?