Dr. Ederer's Book

  • armelahammes@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      I was wondering if any one of you has had a problem in ordering Dr. Ederer's
      book, Buffalo's Catholic Churches: Ethnic Communities and the Architectural
      Legacy, from Bates Jackson, its publisher on Elm Street in Buffalo. I mailed
      in the form that appeared online from David Newman, along with my check, on
      January 6th. I phoned them on January 30th to ask about the status of my
      order, as they never answered any e-mails I sent them asking about my order.
      I was told that they never received the order, that I should stop payment on
      my check and mail a new check. When I called my bank to stop payment, I was
      told there was a $29 charge. Consequently, I did not stop payment and did
      not send another check to Bates Jackson. So my check and order is lost in
      space somewhere between OH and NY.

      Armela Hammes
      Hudson, OH