Radomski

  • blossom34293
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello Anne,
      I am sorry not to reply sooner, your message did not come through to
      my mailbox.
      My great grandfather Wojciech Radomski came to US in 1903, I believe
      he had a brother named Jakob as per Ellis Island search. Wojciech
      married Marya Manik in 1905 in Buffalo, NY. Do you know any of
      Kataryna's brothers or sisters or parent names? Thank you for the
      reply.
      rhonda
      florida
    • annabeljm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        Rhonda,
        Thanks for your reply. I have trouble with my email from work, so that is probably why it didn't go to your mailbox. My grandmother was an only child. Her father was Thomas and her mother Was Cunnegundis Sadowska. I believe they both died before my grandmother came through Ellis Island, although I cannot locate her for sure on the Ellis Island website. She was married twice and no one seems to know anything about her first husband. The closest I get is his name is Andrew or Adam Nowak or Novak. Her second marriage license says her first husband died.
        Thanks again.
        Ann
      • rsmyth62@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          Anne,
          OMG, I don't think she was an only child. My Wojciech's father was Tomasz and mother was Kunegunda Sadowska .......... has to be a match.
          rhonda
          Thanks for your reply. I have trouble with my email from work, so that is probably why it didn't go to your mailbox. My grandmother was an only child. Her father was Thomas and her mother Was Cunnegundis Sadowska. I believe they both died before my grandmother came through Ellis Island, although I cannot locate her for sure on the Ellis Island website. She was married twice and no one seems to know anything about her first husband. The closest I get is his name is Andrew or Adam Nowak or Novak. Her second marriage license says her first husband died.
          Thanks again.
          Ann

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor