Re: Digest Number 199

  • clasko7186
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      Maryann,
      Yes! George is a part of my tree. He is the brother to Irene
      (Brydalski)Laskowski.(My husband's Grandmother) Irene married Walter
      Laskowski. After Hattie died he married Eleanor Pinkowski and had
      another daughter Diane. George was a professional wrestler.

      --- In BuffaloPolonia@yahoogroups.com, MaryAnn Krafft
      <makraf128@y...> wrote:

      > Christina -
      >
      > I have a George Brydalski married to Hattie Brzezinski - children
      Robert, Judy, Phylis, Cathy. Are these part of your tree?

      > MaryAnn
      >

      > --- In BuffaloPolonia@yahoogroups.com, Clasko7186@a... wrote:
      > > Hi, These are the main Polish surnames that I'm researching
      > >
      > > Bieganowski
      > > Brydalski
      > > Laskowski
      > > Wolinski
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Christina Laskowski

    • Esther Ohio
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2003
        Hi, Wondering if my great aunt Kazmiera (Gorski) Laskowski is related to Walter Laskowski by marriage. She and her husband Jozef had 6 children: Pauline (Mikos), Victoria (Bandura), Sophie (Rubach) Freda (Staszak) Matthew (Lyn), and Alphonse. Esther Boruszewski

        <makraf128@y...> wrote:

        > Christina -
        >
        > I have a George Brydalski married to Hattie Brzezinski - children
        Robert, Judy, Phylis, Cathy. Are these part of your tree?

        > MaryAnn
        >

        > --- In BuffaloPolonia@yahoogroups.com, Clasko7186@a... wrote:
        > > Hi, These are the main Polish surnames that I'm researching
        > >
        > > Bieganowski
        > > Brydalski
        > > Laskowski
        > > Wolinski
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Christina Laskowski

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2003
          Hi Esther,
          None of those names are fimilar to me. The parents of Walter Laskowski are
          Piotr Laskowski and Katarzyna Antkowiak. Piotr's death notice statesthe he
          was from West Prussia.
          Christina