Kuzan/Kuzon/Rzepecki-Swiniary/Podwale area

  • oxst9b
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2003
      My name is Buz Kuzan and I live in Wrightsville Beach,NC. I am
      researching the KUZAN/KUZON family who were from the Swiniary and
      Podwale area in Poland. JOHN KUZON came in 1908 and MARYANNA RZEPECKI
      KUZON came in 1912 with two of their children.(from Ellis Island
      manifests) Cannot find Maryanna and family in 1930 census though I
      know the children were at school at PS33 on Elk St. JOHN KUZON was
      living elsewhere at this time as I found him in 1930 census. MARYANNA
      KUZON 52(may be spelled KUZAN at this time 1930) include STELLA/BETTY
      17, JOSEPH(My father)16,JENNIE/GENIA 14, and EDWARD 11. My uncle-MIKE
      KUZON 29 is not in index either and is probably not in Bufffalo area
      though is in New York. I know there was/should be a child JAN KUZON
      who stayed behind in Swiniary/Podwale probably with the RZEPECKI
      family. He would have been born in @1898/99. Any help/info on family
      especially 1930 census info appreciated.
      The new 100th member :-)
      Buz