Re: [BuffaloPolonia] Re: Antkowiak

  • marya11875@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      Re: Antkowia-are you related to Christine who graduated from Bishop Colton in 1959?
    • szal@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16 4:09 PM
        original e-mail message

           Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 06:50:18 EDT
           From: Clasko7186@...
        Subject: Re: Re: Digest Number 199
        Hi Esther,
        None of those names are fimilar to me. The parents of Walter Laskowski
        are Piotr Laskowski and Katarzyna Antkowiak. Piotr's death notice
        statesthe he was from West Prussia.
        Christina

        ~~~~~~~
        Hi Christina,

        My b-i-l Al's grandparents were Valentine Bakowski and Frances Antkowiak
        and they lived at 75 Mills St. They were members of Corpus Christi
        Church.. any connection to Katarzyna?

        Dolores

        Researching: Konopa/Malecki/Skierkiewicz:Inowroclaw>NYS, Kuzara/Mazurek:
        Bodozow>Buffalo NY, Szalasny:Buffalo NY; Wenckowska: Wylatowo
        Moglino>NYS: Przybysz/Rutkowska:Badkowo>NYS, Bakowski/Walas

      • Anne Kruszka
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16 7:08 PM
          I've been working on my husband's Polish lines in Buffalo recently and discovered that Stefan Fryczynski married a Sophie Grzeskewiecz. One of their daughters was Barbara Karalus. Any idea if Karalus is a Polish name?

          Anne (Percival) Kruszka
          Researching Bowman, Carter, Chinn, Kettler, Kirtley, Klijewski, Knost, Kruszka, Maitland, Meyer, Oliphant, Percival, Synos, Webb, Zalot, & Zimmeth
          None of those names are fimilar to me. The parents of Walter Laskowski
          are Piotr Laskowski and Katarzyna Antkowiak. Piotr's death notice
          statesthe he was from West Prussia.
          Christina

          ~~~~~~~
          Hi Christina,

          My b-i-l Al's grandparents were Valentine Bakowski and Frances Antkowiak
          and they lived at 75 Mills St. They were members of Corpus Christi
          Church.. any connection to Katarzyna?

          Dolores

          Researching: Konopa/Malecki/Skierkiewicz:Inowroclaw>NYS, Kuzara/Mazurek:
          Bodozow>Buffalo NY, Szalasny:Buffalo NY; Wenckowska: Wylatowo
          Moglino>NYS: Przybysz/Rutkowska:Badkowo>NYS, Bakowski/Walas

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Clasko7186@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 17 5:14 AM
            Dolores,
            I believe that Katarzyna Antkowiak and Poitr Laskowski were already married
            when they immigrated to US. I have no information on her.