provider problems

  • Judith A. Robertson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      Kasia:

      I was a member of Buffalo Polonia until just recently. I haven't received
      anything in over a week and think it might be because I've changed providers
      several times in the past few months. I think it finally caught up with me.
      I think you have me listed with either localnet.com or att.net, or it may
      even be another one I had which I can't remember right off hand. Anyway,
      I'll give you the information I think you need to change my email address.
      I am Judy Robertson; 200 Sherwood Drive; Monaca, PA 15061; 724-728-5856 and
      my new email address is now jar44@...

      If you need anything else, please email me. I really miss reading all that
      information even though I've never sent any emails to the group yet.

      Judy