Cwiklinski - Franckowiak

  • JudyKCski
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2002
      Hi - this is my husbands family of which I have been searching for
      more information on. So excuse my attempt. My husband (Stanley J.
      Cwiklinski III) was born in Buffalo but because his parents divorced
      when he was 4 has lived in Allegany Co., NY since 1952. He would
      only see his fathers family during the summer time growing up very
      briefly. My father in law (Stan Jr.) before he passed away told me
      that all Cwiklinski's of the Buffalo area are all related to each
      other but I have found that not all the Cwiklinski's want to own up
      being related to the others. What ever happened in the past broke up
      family ties and has made my research very difficult. So, if anyone
      recognizes my family feel assured that I know they weren't saints and
      no hard feelings on my part - I am just trying to get information to
      fill in my childrens fathers side of the tree which right now looks
      very lopsided because I know my ancestry and have been tracing my
      side for the past 22 years. Judy (JudyKCski@...)

      My husband desc. from:
      Jozef Cwiklinski - b. ? d. He died sometime before 18 Oct 1923 -
      when his body was moved from one grave site to Section M - Line 13
      grave 71 - on 18 Oct 1923 - next to wife Jadwiga <Fronckowiak>
      Cwiklinski who is buried in Section M - Line 13 grave 70 - both at
      the St. Stanislaus Cemetery

      married: ?

      Jadwiga Franckowiak - b. ca. 1867 - d. 19 Sept 1923

      Children of Jozef & Jadwiga are:

      i. Stanley Joseph CWIKLINSKI Sr. (my husbands grandfather) m. Martha
      Kubicki (Kubacki?)

      ii. Walter CWIKLINSKI. m. Anna ?

      iii. William CWIKLINSKI was born on 8 Mar in St. Stanislaus Church,
      Buffalo/Cheektowaga, Erie Co., NY. He was christened on 10 Mar in
      St. Stanislaus Church, Buffalo, Erie Co., NY. He resided 373 Bright
      Road on 19 Sep 1923 in Village of Forks (now defunct) Town of
      Cheektowaga , Erie Co., NY. at the time of his mother's death. Also
      known as Boleslaw. (supposedly moved around Pittsburgh, PA - worked
      with the railroad.

      iv. John CWIKLINSKI resided 125 Iroquois Street on 19 Sep 1923 in
      Village of Forks (now defunct) Town of Cheektowaga , Erie Co., NY.
      Where he lived at the time of his mother's death.

      v. MaryAnna CWIKLINSKI. m. ( ? ) KWITOWSKI (Kwitowska?)

      vi. Pelagia "Tilly" CWIKLINSKI. m. ( ? ) BRONNIK (Uncle Joe wasn't
      sure of how to spell her last name.

      vii. Eleonora Kleina CWIKLINSKI. m. ( ? ) LAZIAK (not sure if right
      spelling)

      viii. Frank CWIKLINSKI. m. Anna -- they had 5 children.. the
      first ones all died at birth - only one that lived was a son named
      Eddie
    • JudyKCski
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2002
[...]

        +9 viii. Frank CWIKLINSKI. m. Anna -- they had 5 children.. the
      • marya11875@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2002
          Fronczkowiak (sp) married a Sally Zientara/1 child, Barbara. Lived near St.
          Luke's church.