Welcome to Buffalo Polonia!

  • kdaneportland@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2001
      Welcome to the Buffalo Polonia group, please feel free to
      post your surnames and questions about brick walls you have
      in your searching here. Members are free to come and go as
      they wish, the group is started as unmoderated, but you must
      adhere to the premise for this group. flaming is not allowed.
      Kasia Dane
    • litwin@clarityconnect.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2001
        Kasia,
        Thanks for the invitation to Buffalo Polonia. I was born just north
        of the Nickel City, in North Tonawanda, but spent much of my time in
        Western NY Polonia.
        Surnames for me include Litwin, Moskal, Rusin, Jachimowicz, Kobus,
        Wachowiak. For anyone interested I have some Western NY information on
        my Rootsweb freepage:
        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~litwin/

        Thanks,
        Steve Litwin