Cook County, Illinois Census Help

  • genlookup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      Hi,

      I recently stumbled on a site that led me to my Grandparents census records
      in 30 minutes. I've been struggling with getting enumeration districts for
      Chicago in the various census'. This site has the ward and enumeration
      districts for the 1920 census as well as some previous census help. This was
      particularly helpful, since the Ancestry.com census enumeration districts for
      1920 Chicago were listed as unreadable. Hope this helps someone else on
      their adventures.

      http://www.alookatcook.com/

      Judy