The surnames include: ANCZAK, ASZKLAR, ALBRECHT, FOFCIK, KOSRDOSK MURDZAK, STEC, STEFANCYZK and ZEMBA a Buffalo ZIMA

  • Karen Kelly Kiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      I have Polish connection to Plantsville (SOUTHINGTON) Connecticut and have been searching the Ellis Island Records for other family members. Attached is a text database of some of those I believe are related or may have a connection to my family. Any help would be most appreciated. You can contact me at kissfamily@...

      The surnames include: ANCZAK, ASZKLAR, ALBRECHT, FOFCIK, KOSRDOSK MURDZAK, STEC, STEFANCYZK and ZEMBA.

      They would have come from the GALICIAN, AUSTRIAN towns of: LIBATOWSKA, LUBATOWHA, LUBATOWKA, LUBROTASKA, LUBATOWKA. The spelling of the names of these towns is not always consistent.

      I believe there was a Buffalo link through an aunt Valerie ZIMA as well.

      ----------

      Name Ethniticity Place of residence Date of arrival Age gender marital status Ship of travel Port of departure Page Line Whether to join relative
      Albrecht Leon "Austria, Austrian" "Libatowska, Austria" "May 23, 1893" 17y M U Munchen "Bremen, Germany" #0677 no image available
      Anczak Jan Galician Lubafowa (looks like Lubatowa) "March 04, 1901" 27y M S Karlsruhe "Bremen, Germany" #0251 #0029 Notes - cousin Plantsville - Piotr Anczak
      Anczak Stefania Galicy Lubatowa "July 02, 1902" 17y F S Grosser Kurfurst "Bremen, Germany" #0249 #0001 "[very hard to read] - sister, Plantsville, Conn"
      Anczak Boleslawa "Austria, Polish" "Lubatowa," "December 11, 1904" 20y F S Belgravia "Hamburg, Germany"
      Anczak Aela "Austria, Polish" "Lubatowa, Austria" "November 16, 1907" 18y F S Arabic "Liverpool, England, UK" #0123 #0002 "sister [unable to read] Aszklar, Plantsville, Conn c/o Jedrejz Asklar, cousin Stefka Aszklar"
      ARNZAK Katarzyna Galicy Lubatowa "July 02, 1903" 21y F S Grosser Kurfurst "Bremen, Germany" #0249 #0014 "[unable to read] Anczak Piotr, Plantsville, Conn"
      Aszklar Kazimierz "Austria, Polish" "Lubatowka, Austria" "October 26, 1909" 48y M M Kronprinz Wilhelm "Bremen, Germany" #0184 #0015 "Uncle ? Albrecht, Southington, Conn"
      Fofcik Agata Galicia Lubrotaska "June 08, 1899" 21y F S Lahn "Bremen, Germany" #0100 #0008 "brother Jendozy, Southington Conn"
      Kosrdosk Marie Galicia Lubrotaska "June 08, 1899" 18y F S Lahn "Bremen, Germany" #0100 #0007 "Brother Stanislau Albrecht, Southington, Conn"
      Murdzak Magdalenna "Austria, Polish" "Lubatowa, Austria" "November 16, 1908" 27y F S Arabic "Liverpool, England, UK" #0123 #0003 "sister [unable to read] Aszklar, Plantsville, Conn c/o Jedrejz Asklar, cousin Stefka Aszklar"
      Stec Zofia Galicia Lubrotaska "June 08, 1899" 17y F S Lahn "Bremen, Germany" #0100 #0006 "Uncle Stanislau Albrecht, Southington, Conn"
      Stec Kata Galicia Lubrotaska "June 08, 1899" 7y F S Lahn "Bremen, Germany" #0100 #0009 "mother Anna Stec, Southington, Conn"
      Stec Fransiszeh "Austria, Polish" "Lubatowha, Gal., Austria" "November 03, 1909" 18y M S Potsdam "Rotterdam, South Holland, The Netherlands" #0080 #0010 "Fared paid by sister Zofia Stec. Destination Hartford, Plantsville, CONN" "father Stanislau Stec, Lubatowka, Galicia"
      Zemba Emilia Galacian Lubafow "March 04, 1901" 19y F S Karlsruhe "Bremen, Germany" #0168 #0027 "Uncle Plantsville, Conn Piotr (Anta or Anca)"
      Aszklar Jendrzej "Austrian, Polish" Lubatowka "November 12, 1903" 29y M S Pennsylvania "Hamburg, Germany" "Cousin ?, Wallingford, Conn"
      Aszklar Wojciech "Austrian, Polish" "Lubatoska, Austria" "February 11, 1909" 18y M S Samland "Antwerp, Belgium"