Help! I need somebody, Help! Not just anybody, Help! You know I need someone, He

  • Gwen Koppers
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      I am looking for information on Fred Gibson and Muriel Williams, and Clerance Crandle and Muriel Williams. This is what I know about Clarence Crandle and Muriel Williams: (This is not much) I do know that they had 6 kids named Donald, Sherley, Jerrold, Jim, Richard, and Helen. And I beleive that they were divorced in 1951 or he died in 1951 I am not sure on that part. THe information I do have on Muriel is that she remarried to a Fred Gibson (he is NOT know as Fredrick), date and place are unknown. Muriel was born on August 10, 1917 in Connellville Pennsylbania To a John L. Williams and Mary ?, and she died on May 14, 2004 in Dunnellon Citris Flordia, and there were7 other kids and there names are Hazel, Ida, Mary, Violet, Gertrude, Edger, Evelyn. I would be greatful for any help with this search.

      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_01@...
    • ladytopaz_2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        Hello,

        Please check the 1920 census for John Williams, age 38,born in England.

        He is living in ward 22, Buffalo, Erie, NY.

        I hope this helps.

        --- In BuffaloPolonia@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen Koppers" <albusdumbledore_01@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for information on Fred Gibson and Muriel Williams, and Clerance Crandle and Muriel Williams. This is what I know about Clarence Crandle and Muriel Williams: (This is not much) I do know that they had 6 kids named Donald, Sherley, Jerrold, Jim, Richard, and Helen. And I beleive that they were divorced in 1951 or he died in 1951 I am not sure on that part. THe information I do have on Muriel is that she remarried to a Fred Gibson (he is NOT know as Fredrick), date and place are unknown. Muriel was born on August 10, 1917 in Connellville Pennsylbania To a John L. Williams and Mary ?, and she died on May 14, 2004 in Dunnellon Citris Flordia, and there were7 other kids and there names are Hazel, Ida, Mary, Violet, Gertrude, Edger, Evelyn. I would be greatful for any help with this search.
        >
        > Gwen
        > albusdumbledore_01@...

      • Gwen Koppers
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009