Please Vote for Buffalo as Pierogi Capital Everyday

  • Andy Golebiowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007
      Hi All,
      Excuse the interruption, but I think we're all Buffalonians here who want to boost our area.

      I'm asking you to vote everyday, once a day for Buffalo to retain its title as "Pierogy Capital
      of America". Buffalo won last year. This year we have some stiff competition.

      If Buffalo wins we all share in the glory and Corpus Christi Church will receive $10,000 to
      use to renovate the building which houses the Parish Nurse Ministries program.

      You can vote every day until October 23.

      VOTE at http://pierogypocket.com/vote_form.aspx

      We have some stiff competition this year, so tell your friends and family to vote too.

      Thanks !

      Andy Golebiowski

      PS. If you'd like to see some of our VOTE FOR BUFFALO video that includes the fun Pierogi
      Party we had at Corpus Christi, Mayor Byron Brown's Pierogi Get Out the Vote Speech, the
      cool posters made by City Honors students, listen to the Pierogi Hotline people left
      messages about why Buffalo should win and other videos, or are interested in Corpus
      Christi Church, check out:

      www.corpuschristionline.org