Necco

  • tismeinaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
      Necco's were made by Necco - the New England Candy Co. You can still
      get them.

      http://www.necco.com/

      Cheryl
    • Sharon Centanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2003
        Thanks, Cheryl. When we were kids we used to use them
        to pretend we were receiving Holy Communion! My Dad taught
        us this, because he and his altar boy brother used to play Mass
        back in the 1930s!

        Sharon