Re: [BuffaloHistory] Warmth from Buffalo native in California

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
      Nelson,

      I lived at the end of Springfield Drive... third street back from the 33. It was (and I think, still is) turquoise and white. I remember the pony man came around with a truck and the ponies... I was only 5 at the time. That would have been 1963...?

      I'm afraid I don't recall the people... since ponies and horses have always been a huge passion in my life, I can tell you pretty much anything about a horse but rarely recognize people... :-)

      It's terrific to say hi to you online all these years later, though! You probably have no idea just how excited I was, and how much joy you gave me with those rides!! ***Thank you***

      Deb

      (ps, email me offlist if you'd like to see the link to my website- loaded with my artwork- all horses...)