Re: [BuddipoleLIVE] SCOTA Op Camp Bunn (IL-03)

  • Budd Drummond
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
      David,  I will be looking for you and calling you on or about 14200 today at or about 2100 UTC.
      I am in CA, so listen up for me.

      That is at 2 PM  Pacific time.

      W3FF.  Budd

      On Wednesday, June 12, 2013, David wrote:

      Turbans wasn't as productive as I would have liked so.I am going to yet 20 meters tomorrow.

      Freq 14.200
      Time 2030-0330 UTC
      Hope to work some of you.

      73