HONTOON ISLAND FLORIDA MARCH 22

  • lloydr1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      The members of the Florida Chapter of the North American QRP CW Club (naqcc.info) will be operating at our monthly outing on March 22. This month we will operate from Hontoon Island...near Deland, Florida (NE Florida).

      Hontoon Island State park is a neat park on an island in the St. Johns river. You get to the island by passenger ferry. No cars!

      We will be on the air from 1400 - 1800 Z (10 AM - 12 PM EDST) on 40 meters and above...on or near the QRP calling frequencies. There are usually 3 or more stations on the air at any given time.

      A few of the members to listen for are AA4W, WB4MNK and K3RLL.

      72,

      Rick
      AA4W