Back Yard Outting

  • kd4rfv
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi Group, Doing a Back Yard Outting with the FT-817 and a Buddipole Vertical on 17 meters. Plan on being on 18.167 around 1:00 EST. Im in central Pa. Thanks Ricky KD4RFV
    • Budd Drummond
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
        Hey Ricky,  I listened for you from here in CA.   No luck.   The Clipperton Island station was below,  transmitting
        at about 18165 and listening down.

        Budd

        --
        Have fun every day...........
      • Ricky Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
          Thanks Budd, I did make a few comtacts. The Buddipole Vertical worked GREAT  with the FT-817. You Guys mage a great product, Thanks Ricky KD4RFV

          Hey Ricky,  I listened for you from here in CA.   No luck.   The Clipperton Island station was below,  transmitting
          at about 18165 and listening down.

          Budd
          On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM, kd4rfv <kd4rfv@...> wrote:

          Hi Group, Doing a Back Yard Outting with the FT-817 and a Buddipole Vertical on 17 meters. Plan on being on 18.167 around 1:00 EST. Im in central Pa. Thanks Ricky KD4RFV

          -- Have fun every day...........