Re: [BuddipoleLIVE] At-work Demo

  • ik5yoj
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
      There's a good possibility I 'll be listening to you from our club station. Pay attention to IQ5LV our club call.
      73 de IK5YOJ Joe

      Inviato da iPhone di IK5YOJ

      Il giorno 01/mar/2013, alle ore 04:09, Budd Drummond <w3ff@...> ha scritto:

      I will be there.  Will be bike mobile with slow  CW.  If condx are lousy,  I will go inside and listen for you on the quad.  If anybody is just hanging out, waiting for Don, let's chat. Any speed.

      Budd in Northern CA

      On Thursday, February 28, 2013, n4tzhradio wrote:

      Hi All,
      I am doing a demo for my colleagues tomorrow between 1700-1800 UTC.
      I will be around 14.060. Going to try out the KX3 and iPad connection.
      I am NOT a CW guy, so please take it easy on me.
      I will be using the full size 20 meter vers-a-tee vertical RSAW whip.
      73,
      N4TZH
      Don

      --