Re: [Buddipole] About 30 meters setup...Sked with Pierre

  • Budd Drummond
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hey guys,  I want to meet you on the scheduled time.  Please set a time,  best on 17 Meters I
      would guess.  Set a frequency.  Frans and I are in the same time zone.

      Would not hear Frans (too close ) but we will be there,  Pierre.

      This will be fun.  Join us if you can, no matter where you are.

      8P9FF   Budd

      On Sunday, February 3, 2013, Frans Jr wrote:

      Bonjour Pierre,

      Je vais etre portable aujourd'hui avec Buddipole a la plage de Cas en Bas
      ici sur l'ile de Saint Lucia (NA108) possiblement sur 10 ou 15 mettres ou
      peut etre 17m.

      On pourrais faire un essay de qso..

      Au plaisir mon ami. De j69ds

      I will be portable today with Buddipole on the beach of Cas en Bas with a
      Buddipole, possibly on 10 or 15 maybe 17 meters??

      We could try a qso?

      Best 73 de j69ds

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        Hi guy we are on 18.146 right now op is j69az give a call
        Radio icom 706mkII buddipole vertical...

        Best regards,
        Frans van Santbrink.
        Sent from my iPhone