18157.5 KHZ at 1600 UTC daily through Jan 3, 2013

  • Budd Drummond
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012
      Get on and join Les,  W8YCM/6Y5 in Jamaica, and Budd,  W3FF, in Northern CA today and most every day for about a half hour.

      Today, we may be joined by my friend Frans,  J68DS, in St. Lucia.   He's a hoot............nice guy to know.

      We then move up to the Africaaner's net frequency, where Les and the
      net control in TX,  Jimmie,  ask for DX checkins on 21355 KHZ.  That's at about 16:30 UTC daily.

      --
      Have fun every day...........