In New Orleans

  • sprewall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2012
      I will be on the HF Pack frequencies all week. I will be using the KX3 with a Buddistick in the French Quarter. I will not be on 20 meters as the City is really nosy on 20 meter and below. So if you hear me on 17 meter and up let me know.

      Today I was able to talk to HA8DM on the same setup. EU and Northern Africa were open all day.

      Hope to hear you on the air.

      K0REW
      Roy.