W2DZ activation of Ludlow Mountain August 16 1900 utc

  • David Zahler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
      I will be activating W1/GM-037, Ludlow Mountain this afternoon. I expect to be at the summit and operational by 1900 UTC on 14.235 MHz.

      David, w2dz
    • Budd Drummond
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
        Just worked Bill,  W7ZT, who came back to me when I called David, W2DZ, to see if he got to the summit of Ludlow.

        Please spot David here on LIVE ! if you hear him today.  And/ or, on the DX Cluster.

        Budd

        --
        Have fun every day...........