Re: [BuddipoleLIVE] Re: Classroom Demo. thanks to all who tried

  • Budd Drummond
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2012
      David, that was a good effort.  Band condx this AM were not optimum, but I did hear you in CA.  Also on frequency listening for you were NN6AA, Ed, in CA, and Charlie,  KE6OUD, also in CA.  KB0SFP, Dennis, was in MO.

      I heard you explaining to your 4th graders about propagation.  Very nicely done !

      Budd

      On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:22 AM, David Bruce <kb9kak@...> wrote:

      Thanks to all I had 3 third grade classes and thwy had lots of questions about how it works. (Simetimes bettee than others HIHIHI).
      Anyone that was om freq let mw know and I'll create a list for the class.
      Thanks again
      73
      David
      AB9YG

      --
      Have fun every day...........
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2012

        A couple hours with the kids and your spelling has gone to heck, LOL.  Hope everyone had fun!
        73, Bill  kj4vth