Re: [BuddipoleLIVE] Re: Classroom Demo. thanks to all who tried

  • David Bruce
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2012
      Thanks to all I had 3 third grade classes and thwy had lots of questions about how it works. (Simetimes bettee than others HIHIHI).
      Anyone that was om freq let mw know and I'll create a list for the class.
      Thanks again
      73
      David
      AB9YG

      ------------------------------
      On Tue, May 22, 2012 11:07 AM CDT RalphJ wrote:

      >Good morning, David;
      >
      > I also listened, but eventually went back down to 20 Meters.
      >
      > Even on 20 Meters, propagation is not truly predictable.
      >
      > At this time, I am still listening on 14.3425 Mc, but I do note
      >that The Submarine Veterans Group is down on 14.320 Mc with their net at this time.
      >
      > Enjoy;
      >
      > Ralph, N7KGA
      > Latte Land, Washington
      >

      >--- In BuddipoleLIVE@yahoogroups.com, David Bruce <kb9kak@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> All
      >> I am doing a demo today from 10:00am to 11:30 CST (1600-1730 Zulu) to my son's fourth grade class am planning on operating from Springfield IL on 15 meters.
      >>
      >> Freq 21350
      >>
      >> Rig Icom 707
      >> Antenna Buddipole
      >> Hope to hear you there.
      >>
      >> 73
      >> David
      >>
      >> AB9YG

    • Budd Drummond
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2012
        David, that was a good effort.  Band condx this AM were not optimum, but I did hear you in CA.  Also on frequency listening for you were NN6AA, Ed, in CA, and Charlie,  KE6OUD, also in CA.  KB0SFP, Dennis, was in MO.

        I heard you explaining to your 4th graders about propagation.  Very nicely done !

        Budd

        --
        Have fun every day...........
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2012

          A couple hours with the kids and your spelling has gone to heck, LOL.  Hope everyone had fun!
          73, Bill  kj4vth