KJ6OGE - San Francisco ARC HF Demo w/Buddipole

  • klahn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2012
      I will be doing an HF Demo which will include using a Buddipole for the San Francisco ARC http://www.sfarc.org/sfarcmet.htm this Friday night. We will be operating on 40M (7.200 +/- QRM/QRL) from 2/18/2012@0400 UTC and running for about 2 hours.

      Look forward to seeing you on the air. A BP-to-BP QSO would be grand.....Thanks.....Robert Klahn KJ6OGE
    • klahn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2012
        Greetings:

        Just a reminder that the San Francisco Amateur Radio Club will be on the air tonight with a Buddipole on 7.200 +/- QRM/QRL starting at 0400 UTC and running for about 2 hours. Looking forward to seeing you on the air.

        Thanks.....Robert Klahn KJ6OGE