Re: K7UGA...Let's support Tom and Bill in Arizona

  • bbqhamtrike
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2012
      I was going to say that I think I am too close to them but I just heard an FF station and wondered if that was you Budd. Either way, they are pretty weak over at my QTH.

      I will keep trying to reach them and see if they hear me.

      Rem
      K6BBQ

      --- In BuddipoleLIVE@yahoogroups.com, Budd Drummond <w3ff@...> wrote:

      > Use the DX Clusters to find them on 17 and 20 Meters. I'll be here in CA
      > listening. This will be fun.
      >
      > Budd

    • Budd Drummond
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14, 2012
        Rem and others........I worked K7UGA twice, and that's probably when you heard me.    Once on 18135 KHZ and once on 14213 KHZ.   Those two ops were not our Tom and Bill show.

        But, K7UGA will be active for sure.  Lots of stations putting it on.

        Budd

        --
        Have fun every day...........
      • Tom Clarke
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2012
          Well, I heard them here in Pax River, but couldn't get through. Maybe
          next time! Happy Valentines Day to all the Buddies.

          73 de Tom/W4OKW
        • Randy Stagers
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 15, 2012
            Just worked them on 7.027, very loud in Washington State.

            73 de K9VD - Randy
          • Ernest
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 16, 2012
              This BP live thing is starting to irritate me!

              The thing that we are NOT supposed to do, is exactly what folks are doing.

              I heard this, I didn't hear that!

              I'll give it one more week. If this stuff continues, I'll drop BP live

              de AA1IK

              Ernest Gregoire