Saturday Discussion

  • Chin Yee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2008
      Dear friends in the dhamma,

      This coming Saturday we will finish the booklet "Four Noble Truth" by Ajahn Sumedho for
      the 9.30 am - 10.15 am session. Mark is kindly prepare for the next discussion material. It
      is a booklet by Ajahn Brahmavamso called "Anapanasati Sutta and Satipatthana Sutta".

      http://www.forestsangha.org/brahmav4.htm

      After 45 minutes of meditation from 10.15 am - 11 am, we will have a slight change of the
      schedule from 11 am -12 pm. Instead of listening audio lecture Majjhima Nikaya, in order
      to summarize the topic "Four Noble Truth", Sandeep kindly share with us a video dhamma
      talk delivered by Dalai Lama.

      You all are welcome to stay for lunch where there are many people offer delicious food.
      Eg. Elizabeth will bring "couscous" (middle eastern pasta) with many vegetables.

      Below is some information of the retreat schedule of Sayadaw Pa Auk and Sayalay
      Dipankara:

      Sayadaw Pa Auk 2008 US retreat (July 1-Oct 31)
      http://www.dharma.org/ims/fr_general_iv.html#pa_auk

      Sayalay Dipankara 2008 and 2009 world retreat schedule
      http://what-buddha-taught.net/Books7/Sayalay_Dipankara_Retreat_Schedules.htm

      May you be well and happy!

      Chin Yee