Tibetan Bon Teachings - Sep 19 - 21

      *Tibetan Bon Teachings in Cleveland*

      With Menri Ponlob Trinley Rinpoche

      *September 19-20-21, 2008*

      Ponlob Rinpoche will present teachings on the "Six Lamps" (Togal) of
      the Bon Dzogchen tradition. Dzogchen is often translated as the path
      of Great Perfection.

      Menri Ponlob Trinley Rinpoche is the Master Teacher at the Bon
      Dialectic School at Menri Monastery, the main Bon monastery for the
      Tibetan Bon community as well as Bon practitioners worldwide. The
      Bon Dialectic School is a seat of preservation and transmission of
      the ancient Tibetan Bon traditions.

      The Bon religion is the indigenous religion of Tibet.

      *Introduction to Bon*
      Friday, September 19 7 pm - 9 pm
      requested donation for Friday only: $25

      *The Six Lamps* - from the Zhang Zhung Nyan Gyud Dzogchen text
      Saturday, September 20 9 am - 5 pm
      Sunday, September 21 9 am - 3 pm
      for Friday, Saturday and Sunday: $175

      All money collected will be offered to Ponlob Rinpoche to support
      his work.

      Location: Studio 207, 2026 Murray Hill Road (Murray Hill School),
      Cleveland, Ohio 44106

      Please register by sending payment, along with your name, email
      address, street address, city, state, zip and phone to: Cliff Berns,
      1488 Maple Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44121.

      If you have any questions, call Cliff at 216-382-0592 or email
      _kacb@..._ <ailto:kacb@...">

      For more information on Ponlob Rinpoche visit
      _http://www.dzogchenwl.org_ <ttp://www.dzogchenwl.org/">

      - --
      The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
      same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
      -- Albert Einstein