Hi

  • martinegerber@aol.com
    Message 1 of 46 , May 10, 2003

      Hi There

      My name is Martine and I just joined this list tonite. I am curious about the Buddhism world and have been exploring different areas on it. I would like to know more about it. I dont have a monestary here in Alaska. I was wondering what the Mala Beads represent and the singing bowls. If anyone can give me a little brief intro on Buddhism that would be great. Also any books I might find helpful as a beginner? I am a current Christian but more and more feel like something is leading me toward Buddhism.

      Thanks. I hope to meet some neat people here
      Martine
    • Dianna
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 30, 2010
        I just wanted to say hi to all my Buddhist groups. I miss talking with everyone and learning new things daily. I am enjoying my time with my girls. I will be back to groups on the 19t of July. Really no computer time right now. Either not home, or two teenage girls fighting over it LOL

        Dianna