Request for Prayers

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 3:40 AM
      Hello everybody!

      I really need your help this time. I would like to request for prayer for a
      group of people who as once upon a time our mother sentient beings.

      I learn that if a person share unconfirmed information with others it is
      gossiping. Sometimes due to ignorance they thought they are sharing the
      gossip out of �concern� which obstructed the propagating of the Buddha
      Dharma without knowing they are committing bad karma.

      I know if I pray alone it will not be of much help and will take a very long
      time�. So I request you to please add them into your prayers too, pray that
      they could receive blessing from all Buddha and Bodhisattva and break free
      from they doing and help to propagate the Buddha Dharma.

      Please help me to pass this message around so that the positive result could
      happen soon. Thank you.

      With Metta
      Namdrol Tsepal

      Find it on the web with MSN Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/