The Path to Tranquility (Daily Wisdom) pg 136

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2004
      We know that to wage a nuclear war today, for example, would be a form
      of suicide; or that to pollute the air or the oceans in order to achieve
      some short-term benefit would be to destroy the very basis for our
      survival. As individuals and nations are becoming increasingly
      interdependent, we have no other choice than to develop what I call a
      sense of universal responsibility.

      -----His Holiness The Fourteenth Dalai Lama

      With Metta
      Namdrol Tsepal