new

  • dechensonam72
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30 7:17 PM
      hello i am rekatively new to the study of Buddhism. It has been on the
      periphery of my life since i was a child and i keep coming back to it.
      I feel it is time to get serious. I would love to connect with people
      who are feeling the same. I'm not sure where to begin and would love
      some input of other peoples experiences.

      peace and happiness to all
    • olliewest35
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2012
        hello i am new to your group and looking foward to learnig more and applying thes teachings to my life
      • EllisN
        Message 3 of 10 , May 6, 2012
          Welcome! Hope this will be a good place for you. There is lots of info under "files".

          Ellis Nelson
          Into the Land of Snows (YA)
          www.ellisnelson.com