wanting to learn more

  • collegesurvival201
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi all
      I just joined this group and have always had an interest in Buddhism
      but have never had the time to devote to learning more about it. I was
      wondering if anyone could give me a good overview, books or websites
      that i should look into to being learning more about it that right
      way. Thank you for any help you can provide!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
        Welcome to the group.

        You'll find lots of info in the Files and Links sections of this website.

        On 03/31/2008 08:42 PM collegesurvival201 wrote:
        > Hi all
        > I just joined this group and have always had an interest in Buddhism
        > but have never had the time to devote to learning more about it. I was
        > wondering if anyone could give me a good overview, books or websites
        > that i should look into to being learning more about it that right
        > way. Thank you for any help you can provide!!

        The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
        same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
        -- Albert Einstein
      • Jody W. Ianuzzi
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
          There is an endless amount of information on the internet. Try
          http://thebigview.com/buddhism/
          and http://www.buddhanet.net

          Read anything by the Dalai Lama or robert Thurman. The Art of happiness by
          the Dalai Lama is a good start.

          JODY

          "WE MUST BE THE CHANGE WE WISH
          TO SEE IN THE WORLD" ~ Gandhi